Where did you see this error message? In the SDK or in the Application Log?
If you saw it in the SDK, it is likely from .Net itself. The Microsoft documentation on this says the following:
- 1110 (0x456)
The media in the drive may have changed.
If it is in the Application log, I will need to do some more digging. Hope this helps!
I also had same issue when I was running tomcat on HTTP. Run your tomcat securely and that will solve this issue.
Steps to run tomcat securely.
1. First stop Tomcat if already running. Open command prompt with admin rights. Go to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_40\bin
2. Type following command: keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_40\bin>keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA
It will ask for some details and password. Provide “tomcat” as password.
3. Above executed command will generate “.keystore” file in “C:\Users\bhapanch” folder. Pls note that “bhapanch” is my username. Keystore file will be in respective user’s folder.
4. Copy this “.keystore” file to “C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.0\conf” folder.
5. Open server.xml from “C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.0\conf” directory for editing.
6. Navigate to line that starts with - <Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11 . If it is commented, then uncomment it.
7. Replace connector port line with following line:
<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" keystoreFile="conf/.keystore" keystorePass="tomcat" />
Note that F is capital in keystoreFile attribute name and P is capital in keystorePass attribute.
Ensure the password “tomcat” is same which you provided during keystore file generation.
8. Now start Tomcat. You are now all set. Open https://127.0.0.1:8443/ from browser. It will ask first time out secured connection. Then you should be able to see tomcat manager screen.
Once that is done, put/update following line SteamSensorClient.cs
// The uri for connecting to Thingworx
config.Uri = "wss://127.0.0.1:8443/Thingworx/WS";//args;
config.DisableCertValidation = true;
config.AllowSelfSignedCertificates = true;
Tomcat version 8
ThingWorx version 7.1.3-b14