Got the same problem when i want to execute the subsciption code of the subsciption code of the tutorial.
Explore the imported entities.
- Navigate to the ‘Foundation_Quickstart_Services’ thing by using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Select Subscriptions on the left side navigation.
- Select the pencil icon to the left of ‘ThirtySecondTimer’
- This subscription is based on a timer. Every 30 seconds a script executes that will simulate data for the “MyHouse” Thing that you created and update its Properties.
- Select the ‘Subscription Info’ tab
- Select the ‘Enabled’ radio button to start the simulator.
- Select ‘Done’ then ‘Save’
save failed, status: "Internal Server Error", message: "Import Failed: Unable to update thing: Term simulator not found"