cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Can't get GetFile to work with .NET Edge SDK

hmerkl
1-Newbie

Can't get GetFile to work with .NET Edge SDK

Does anybody have working code that downloads a file from a file repository to to a client with the .NET Edge SDK? I have derived a thing from FileTransferVirtualThing. SendFile works as expected but GetFile always throws an exception no matter what parameters I set.

Does anybody have GetFile working and would you mind sharing what parameter to set? I am  starting to wonder if GetFile works at all.

1 REPLY 1
msneek
6-Contributor
(To:hmerkl)

I can only confirm i'm seeing the same problem.

com.thingworx.communications.client.TwApiWrapper Error: 0 : [Error] twFileManager_TransferFile: Error invoking Copy service on FileTransferSubsystem

com.thingworx.communications.client.things.filetransfer.FileTransferVirtualThing Error: 0 : Error getting file from Platform. Internal Server Error. (Code 1110) twWFileManager_GetFile returned 1110. ThingName: *WNLMS500001-8JV SourceRepository: FilestoreHome SourcePath: / SourceFile: fromserver.txt

Exception thrown: 'com.thingworx.common.exceptions.TwApiException' in thingworx-dotnet-common.dll

Top Tags