7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2016 9:39 AM by ttielebein RSS
    ses Apprentice

Limit in number of users creating from an extension

Hey Geeks,

I was trying to create a set of users, from an custom extension created by me.

Inside a loop, I need to create n number of users.

Please see the code snippet;

for(int k=0; k < 3 ; k++) {

String userName = "testUser" + k;

services.CreateUser(userName, "Test Desc", null, "pwd");

}

The first user(testUser0) was created successfully in the first iteration.

But in next iterations testUser1 and testUser2 are not created in Thingworx.

The exception I am getting is ;

com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: User limit reached; Please Upgrade to Paid Version

at com.thingworx.system.managers.BaseManager.createEntity(BaseManager.java:211)

at com.thingworx.contentmanagement.ImportProcessor.processImport(ImportProcessor.java:456)

at com.thingworx.resources.entities.EntityServices.processImport(EntityServices.java:130)

at com.thingworx.resources.entities.EntityServices.CreateUser(EntityServices.java:395)

at com.test.CtsServiceThingTemplate.reloadPicassoDetails(CtsServiceThingTemplate.java:56)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at com.thingworx.common.processors.ReflectionProcessor.processService(ReflectionProcessor.java:170)

at com.thingworx.handlers.ReflectionServiceHandler.processService(ReflectionServiceHandler.java:45)

at com.thingworx.things.async.AsyncHandler.run(AsyncHandler.java:42)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Can anyone help on this?