This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
You can find these details and more in Thingworx documentation : Welcome to ThingWorx Utilities
The out-of-the-box utilities and applications include:
- ThingWorx Workflow Builder—Allows you to create workflows.
- ThingWorx Workflow Manager—Allows you to monitor the status of the running workflows.
- ThingWorx Product Relationship Manager—Allows you to create and track customers. ThingWorx Utilities includes a Salesforce plugin that allows you to import customer information from Salesforce into ThingWorx Utilities.
- ThingWorx Asset Manager—Allows you to monitor assets and their alerts
- ThingWorx Alert Manager—Allows you to view, filter, and acknowledge alerts.
- ThingWorx Software Content Management—Allows you to deploy packages (ZIP and Lua scripts and other arbitrary files) to connected assets using the ThingWorx Websocket-based Edge MicroServer (WSEMS).