cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

display the how to display month name on X Axis and Percentage of relative humidity on y axis

sred
1-Newbie

display the how to display month name on X Axis and Percentage of relative humidity on y axis

I am trying to calculating the humidly , Hence i am using the label chart to display the data .

As part of my project i need to display the month name on X Axis and Percentage of relative humidity on y axis

ex: in the month of JAN (X AXIS) Percentage of relative humidty (60%)

Please and kindly tell me the best chart to use to display my data and how to get the month name at my x axis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexe1
1-Newbie
(To:sred)

Label chart seems like a fine way to go. Its pretty straightforward if your service to aggregate the data returns an infotable with a datashape that has both a String (month name) and Number (humidity) field. The label chart lets you choose the x-axis field in the properties window.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
alexe1
1-Newbie
(To:sred)

Label chart seems like a fine way to go. Its pretty straightforward if your service to aggregate the data returns an infotable with a datashape that has both a String (month name) and Number (humidity) field. The label chart lets you choose the x-axis field in the properties window.

Top Tags