1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2016 5:23 AM by tcoufal RSS
    tcoufal Communicator

Query-sorts works when I test the service, but not in the mashup

Hi Guys,

I am dealing with one issue that drives me crazy.

I have a DataTable. I am storing data into it as they come. For some reason they are not sort by the Key (it is a timestamp).

So I would like to sort it with following query (property, datatype: Query):

If I test the service manually, it works as expected - results are sorted  (with sorts and with filters as well):

But When I try to do it via mashup, it does not seem to work. Result is not sorted. I have also try it via DataFilter widget - that does not accept Sorts queries (Filters seem to work fine).

Is there some special format which I should use so I can bind Query properties directly to QueryServicesParameters?

I would like to avoid to create a special service which takes the Query property and calls normal QueryDataTableEntries. I have lot of mashups which I am using standard service and it would be a pain to change it all.

Thanks.

• Re: Query-sorts works when I test the service, but not in the mashup
        tcoufal Communicator

It turns out, that is better to write a service which fills your query instead of writing it directly via SET button.

This is my fillQuery service:

var query =

{

"sorts": [

{

"fieldName": "timestamp",

"isAscending": false           

}

],

"filters": {

"type": "And",

"filters": [

{

"type": "GT",

"fieldName": "AccChannel1",

"value": "0.05"

},

{

"type": "GT",

"fieldName": "AccChannel2",

"value": "0.05"

}

]

}

};

me.TimestampDescendingSortQuery = query;

This resulting to:

{"filters":{"filters":[{"fieldName":"AccChannel1","type":"GT","value":"0.05"},{"fieldName":"AccChannel2","type":"GT","value":"0.05"}],"type":"And"},"sorts":[{"fieldName":"timestamp","isAscending":false}]}

Assigning query variable to query Property does something on formatting level..