cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

.NET SDK examples-File watcher

byutz
1-Newbie

.NET SDK examples-File watcher

Hello Everyone!

I have been working with the .NET SDK and can't seem to find any examples of File Watching and was curious if anyone knew if this is built into this SDK?  I have combed through the c sdk and it has several more examples, one where they call a method twFileManager_ListEntities(thingName, WATCHED_DIR, NULL, LIST_FILES).  The example then compares file listings of a folder and uploads any new files to thingworx.  I have tried to look for something similar with the .NET SDK and can't find it anywhere.  Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks for your time!

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
byutz
1-Newbie
(To:byutz)

Here is an example of how to use the file watcher class with .net sdk.  It apparently isn't built in to the sdk because the microsoft class available does such a good job.

FileSystemWatcher Class (System.IO)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
byutz
1-Newbie
(To:byutz)

Here is an example of how to use the file watcher class with .net sdk.  It apparently isn't built in to the sdk because the microsoft class available does such a good job.

FileSystemWatcher Class (System.IO)

Top Tags