cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Is it possible to embed remote desktop widget through iframe in my website? How?

jhooda
1-Newbie

Is it possible to embed remote desktop widget through iframe in my website? How?

I want to Remote desktop mashup inside other website frame is one the way but I want to by pass entering credentials of thingworx from that.

5 REPLIES 5
ttielebein
12-Amethyst
(To:jhooda)

Hello, can you elaborate on your use case? I am not sure what it is you need to do.

Thanks!

Tori

jhooda
1-Newbie

I am referring to the case of embedding one web page inside other webpage, so here take remote desktop control provided by thingworx mashup is like a webpage which I want to embed inside other website but don't want Thingworx instance username password to asked by mashup.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Jitender, did you want to embed a ThingWorx Mashup in your custom webpage? This Mashup would have the Remote Desktop widget, right?

jhooda
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

yes thats correct

Hi jitender hooda

It may be possible that you found your answer, for those who is looking for the same here is a sample code to embed twx mashup in webpage through iframe:

<html>

<head></head>

<body>

<iframe src="http://localhost:8080/Thingworx/Mashups/DesktopWidgetMashup?appKey=YOUR_APPKEY&x-thingworx-session=true"></iframe>

</body></html>

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Top Tags