cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Publish package to a Mobile device

ses
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Publish package to a Mobile device

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement like,

1) Need to create a package and publish it.(Its clear to me)

2) The published package need to be deployed to a Mobile device.

Can anyone help me in doing how to deploy a software package to a Mobile Device.

What is the approach I should follow.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Sujith, can you provide us additional information about the mobile device to which you want to deploy your package like Operating System, Software to which you want to deploy (exact version like 6.x.x) and information about the package (maybe attach the package) ?

Hi Horia,

We would like to use Android Lollipop 5.1.1

But the guidance to any Android Version will help us for a proof of concept.

And about the package.

We are doing this for a demo purpose, so we are not using a installable package.

Just we need to show some sample package is deployed to a mobile app.(Some sample.txt will work for us with a sample lua script)

Can you help in this regard?

Thanks

ttielebein
12-Amethyst
(To:ses)

Have you tried out the Software Content Manager for deploying packages? Check out the help center for information on how to deploy packages​ and create assets. Here is the ThingWorx Utilities 7.1.0 Install Guide (be aware that the Software Content Manager and Remote Access and Control extensions will need to be imported separately, as described in that doc). Here is a KCS Article overview on the Asset Manager to help you get started.

Hope this helps!

Tori

Top Tags