Josue Serrano , Besides following the resolution mentioned in KCS Article like:
- Setup the Steam Sensor example in Eclipse first and run the example
- Create a Steam Sensor Remote Thing in Composer and Bind it to the remote Thing
- Add the remote service from the Java SDK and the DataShape will be included properly
- The ExampleExport.xml file is not meant to be imported on its own Workaround
- Create a DataShape with the name SteamSensorReadingsPlus and import the entities
You can also create a RemoteThing in Thingworx server and bind it virtual object in the SDK .
Please follow the steps send by me and let me know if you are able to establish connection and understand the complete mechanism.