0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2016 8:58 AM by roberttay RSS
    roberttay Apprentice

VirtualThing InfoTable property with DataShape using annotations

Greetings,

I'm working with Thingworx Edge SDK 6.0.0 and creating a VirtualThing which contains a property of type InfoTable with a known DataShape.

I've defined the DataShape using the following annotation:

@ThingworxDataShapeDefinitions(

dataShapes = {

@ThingworxDataShapeDefinition(name = "AnalyticsDataShape", fields = {

@ThingworxFieldDefinition(name = "sourceId", description = "", baseType = "STRING",  aspects = { "isPrimaryKey:true" }),

@ThingworxFieldDefinition(name = "anomalous", description = "", baseType = "BOOLEAN"),

@ThingworxFieldDefinition(name = "gauge", description = "", baseType = "NUMBER"),

@ThingworxFieldDefinition(name = "value", description = "", baseType = "NUMBER"),

@ThingworxFieldDefinition(name = "state", description = "", baseType = "STRING")

}),               

})

And my property as the following:

@ThingworxPropertyDefinition(

name = "Temperature_Analytics",

description = "corresponding property analytics",

baseType = "INFOTABLE",

aspects = {

"dataChangeType:NEVER",

"dataChangeThreshold:0",

"cacheTime:1",

"isPersistent:FALSE",

"isReadOnly:TRUE",

"pushType:ALWAYS",

"isLogged:true",

"dataShape:AnalyticsDataShape"

}),

However, when i go and bind the remote properties, Thingworx says theirs an error:

"Error browsing properties. Be sure the remote device/server is connected and configured properly"

If i comment out the dataShape:AnalyticsDataShape, then the remote property shows up and i can bind it.

What am i doing wrong?