cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Sending the property values from mashup to a email.

bkanipakam-2
4-Participant

Sending the property values from mashup to a email.

Hi.

I am able to send the text message to an email by configuring the Text Area widget with the Button widget using the Send Message service from the mashup level.

Is it possible to send the values to an Email which we get from EMS to ThingWorx. I am using the Property Display widget to display all the set of properties in the mashup. By clicking on the Button widget, I want to send the data that is displayed in the Property Display to an Email. Can anyone help me with this issue.

Regards,

Yogesh

5 REPLIES 5

You can build the output that you want to send with email on server side, just build a service wrapper which calls SendMessage and which builds the data as you want.

mak1729
4-Participant
(To:bkanipakam-2)

can you send your mail thing configuration as i am getting this error while testing the send message service?. I have attached the error screenshots.Kindly go through this.

mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:mak1729)

Please find attached for a gmail account -

mak1729
4-Participant
(To:mnarang)

Thank you for your help.I think my gmail port is blocked so i got that error.Its Working in my home.I tried with the same configuration.

mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:mak1729)

That's great if it worked out for you .

Top Tags