I am trying to install the ThingWorx Analytics Server Standalone. I am referring to the ThingWorx-Analytics-VMBuilder-Installation-Guide-52-1.pdf.
Following are the steps given:
To use the ThingWorx Analytics image builder, you will need the following:
• At least one of the following virtualization products must be installed:
○ Oracle VirtualBox v5.0.4 or higher
○ VMWare Workstation v12 or higher
• HashiCorp Packer must be installed and located in the system path.
• Packer Post Processor VHD must be installed and placed next to the Packer
Can you please help with what the highlighted text means?
Packer and its post processor are required component that needs to be installed prior executing the build command.
Those 2 components need to be installed in the neuron-vm-builder directory.
You will find more details at https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS236376