cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Tree Table widget malfunction

okorniienko
1-Newbie

Tree Table widget malfunction

Hello,

I have a trouble with Tree Table widget which comes from Windchill extension. Wherever it placed, it occupies exactly 50% of available width, even on pure Mashup without any other elements and without any settings at all. Screenshots are attached. If someone knows how to make it occupy all the width, I will be very thankful.

7 REPLIES 7

Hello,

This is a bug, Jira PSPT-3029 is filed. It appears to only affect version 7.2. The Jira has critical priority

Thanks!

Tori

Hello,

I have Thingworx version 7.1, where it's reproduced.

This is working for me in 7.1.0. Which SP are you on?

I have ThingWorx 7.1.4-b47

Jira PSPT-3029 has been filed for this and is currently in triage.

bjoyce
5-Regular Member
(To:okorniienko)

Removing the core-ui and installing the version from the windchill connection extension worked for me (same 2.0.0 version). Appears to be an issue with the core-ui in the Utilities extension.

FYI. You will have to re-install the business process extension since it requires you to delete that first before deleting core-ui. -not required to fix the tree table.

Hello,

I'm trying to get the Part structure in the Tree Table widget, but it seems to be blank in the mashup. Can you please share the sevices and the bindings u used to get the tree.

Top Tags