I haven't worked with Servicemax extension myself before. But I would suggest you try following:
1. Try Creating a Single Mashup with both Charts and embed that in ServiceMax.
2. Make sure ThingWorx Appkey is correct.
3. Press F12 in browser to open developer options and find more details about the error.
I hope it helps.
1) 2 charts are 2 different fields in servicemax so I can't embed them in single mashup.
2) AppKey is correct, when I reload my servicemax page multiple time it displays data of both charts.
3) it's a authorization error. I think runtime session for both mashups is conflicting. is there anyway to sort out this problem. I am using single account to view both charts.
Always for the first time I get the error for different mashups in servicemax page.
Some time chart of 1st mashup displays but 2nd one throws the error, when I reload the page 2nd displays and 1st throws the error ..it happens couple of time with me.. after too many reloads both chart displays.
I want to display both charts in first time without any auth error. Want to get rid from this too many reloads.