cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

HTTP Status 401 - No authType or appKey parameter has been specified for Authentication Scheme: AUTH_THINGWORX_APPKEY

magrawal
1-Newbie

HTTP Status 401 - No authType or appKey parameter has been specified for Authentication Scheme: AUTH_THINGWORX_APPKEY

Hi all,

I have created 2 mashups with 2 different time series charts and embeded theses 2 mashups in a single page of servicemax. Everytime I load servicemax page it kicks me back an error on at least 1 chart. To view both charts I need to reload the page couple of times. Anyway we can get rid from thies error so the user is not having to reload everytime?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

6 REPLIES 6
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:magrawal)

Hi Meenakshi Agrawal​,

I haven't worked with Servicemax extension myself before. But I would suggest you try following:

1. Try Creating a Single Mashup with both Charts and embed that in ServiceMax.

2. Make sure ThingWorx Appkey is correct.

3. Press F12 in browser to open developer options and find more details about the error.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

1) 2 charts are 2 different fields in servicemax so I can't embed them in single mashup.

2) AppKey is correct, when I reload my servicemax page multiple time it displays data of both charts.

3) it's a authorization error. I think runtime session for both mashups is conflicting. is there anyway to sort out this problem. I am using single account to view both charts.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Meenakshi, does it always error out the first time, but reloading it twice or three times loads it correctly without auth errors?

Hi ravi,

Always for the first time I get the error for different mashups in servicemax page.

Some time chart of 1st mashup displays but 2nd one throws the error, when I reload the page 2nd displays and 1st throws the error ..it happens couple of time with me.. after too many reloads both chart displays.

I want to display both charts in first time without any auth error. Want to get rid from this too many reloads.

Aanjan
9-Granite

What version of ThingWorx are you using? A very similar bug was fixed in the 7.2.0 version.

Thingworx 6.6.0

Top Tags