cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

how to bind selected rows text (grid) from one mashup to other mashup list widget to selected text?

ak-21
4-Participant

how to bind selected rows text (grid) from one mashup to other mashup list widget to selected text?

Hi,

I have two mashups (gridMash & popupMash). In gridMash i have one grid widget which have 3 columns(key1,key2 and name) and two buttons ADD & EDIT.

in popupMash i have two list widgets as dropdown and two buttons(stack) ADD & EDIT. if i click on ADD i am adding new values in grid, if i click on EDIT then i am passing the selected row(grid)  values to popupMash. i have created mashup parameters in popupMash. i have binded the key1 mashup parameter to selected text of list widget1 and key2 to listwidget2 selected text and i have also filled the valuefield. but i am not getting the selected text in list dropdown widget. can anyone help me where i am missing.

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:ak-21)

Did you try both Selected Text and Selected Value

Display field should be selected Text

Value field should be selected Value

Of course make sure you are firing off the service that populates the values into your dropdown.

ak-21
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

Hi pchung,

Thanks for the reply.

I am getting the data for two dropdowns from two different services which results in an infotable with one column(key_name)  each, I am binding the all data of each service to its corresponding dropdown data , assigning the display field to key_name. Now i'm binding values of "popupMash" mashup parameters key1 and key2 to selected text of two dropdowns , assigning the value field to key_name. after this changes also, i am unable to see the selected text in dropdowns.

I need some info: is there any property "selected value" for dropdown . I am using thingworx7.1.3 version. I can see only display field, value field and selected text properties.

Thank you.

Top Tags