cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Localization Tokens: paragraph

fmanniti
9-Granite

Localization Tokens: paragraph

Is it possible to make a localization token for a paragraph?
I need to write some paragraphs (with new lines, bold, italic, etc...) and thay have to be translatable.
The problem is that in localization token I can only write a word or a phrase but I have no way to make a new line or something like that (I hoped I could do it by using html commands but they don't work).

My solution is to write a service which returns a string but before doing it I wanted to ask if there is a way to do it by Localization tokens so that, in the future, I won't need to "touch" my services in case I want to add a new language.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi  Fabio Manniti, for me it worked, I just typed the following Code to display a popup ***POPUPMESSAGE***

div style="color: #5e676c;font-size: 12px;font-style: normal;font-weight: bold;text-align: left;text-decoration-color: -moz-use-text-color;text-decoration-line: none;text-decoration-style: solid;"> ***POPUPMESSAGE TO TRANSLATE***<br/> ***POPUPMESSAGE***</div>

hope this helps?

I'm using 7.2

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:fmanniti)

Fabio Manniti​, You can also try to create multiple phrases in Localization table.

Then in the service find the language of the user; use token to get the phrases in the corresponding language and show the output as per your requirement.

I hope it helps.:)

Hi Fabio,

Had you tried to set the token by a service script? there you will be able to set a \n or whatever.

Carles.

Top Tags