cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

[navigationWidget] Increment propertie

gbeaumont
1-Newbie

[navigationWidget] Increment propertie

Hey everybody,

I need help to use the navigation widget. I'm on a mashup which symbolise a page of my app with two navigation widget. I want that when the user click on the navigation button, he go to another mashup but also increment a property from a thing.

Is that possible ? If yes can you help me to proceed ?

Thanks guys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Finally did the thing with a button and a navigation widget. The button increment the property, the navigation widget change the mashup

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I don't know if there is any way to do this. I don't see any events associated with the navigation widget really. Perhaps you could pass the property value via mashup parameter and send it to a service that runs on mashup load on the mashup you are navigating to, but the only drawback may be lost data if the redirect doesn't complete successfully. Hope this helps at all!

Wow that's more complicted that what I thought. Do you think it works to replace the navigation widget by a button. Then the button have to replace the mashup and call the service to implement my property ?

Finally did the thing with a button and a navigation widget. The button increment the property, the navigation widget change the mashup

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:gbeaumont)

Hi Guillaume BEAUMONT​,

I also thought the same thing. Could you please mark your answer as correct so that it can help others.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

Top Tags