cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How can I get file from remote thingworx using C SDK?

yhuang-21
1-Newbie

How can I get file from remote thingworx using C SDK?

I   am  new   user  of   the   thingworx,   and  now  I  have  a  requirement   to  get  file  from  remote  thingworx  platform  to   my   device   running   the   C   SDK.  I learn  a  File  Transfer  example http://developer.thingworx.com/guides/thingworx-c-sdk-tutorial?page=7 . As per the C SDK  developer   guide, I   have   done   the   following   for   enabling   file   transfer   alongwith   the   rest   of   the implementation

When   I   run   my   program,   my   remote   thing   is   connected(in   ThingWorx, its   'isConnected'   property   gets   set   to   'true').  But  I  can   also  see  that    there   have   some   error   when   the   program   invoking   the   copy  service, like that:

Please  let  me  know  if  I  am  following  the  correct approach  and  how  can  I  get  file  from  thingworx  platform   in   my   running  C   SDK  device.

2 REPLIES 2
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:yhuang-21)

yi huang​, Is there any error in the ThingWorx Application logs?

Hello ,  Ankit :

Thank you for your reply!

There   is   nothing   error    about   the   file  transfer in  the    ThingWorx Application   logs   when   my    device   connected   to  the   ThingWorx   platform   and    it   can   always  publish  the   properties   to   the  ThingWorx.  The  error  message  mentioned  above  is  printed  in  my device

Top Tags