cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to export a ThingMark pic to print?

Figo
1-Newbie

How to export a ThingMark pic to print?

I am developing my own experience in thingworx studio, and add a ThingMark in the 3D View, but how can I export the ThingMark picture to print, and use Thingworx View to scan it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mneumann
16-Pearl
(To:Figo)

You should have received a bunch of .svg files which are the ThingMarks you will need.

As those are scalable you can print it in any size you want without losing any visible quality.

Those ThingMarks relate to your Experience Server which is currently hosted by R&D.

The ThingMark element in ThingWorx Studio is just a generic placeholder image. You can specify to which of your actual ThingMarks it relates to by changing the "ThingMark" id in its Properties.

Also in Project > Configuration > Experiences > ThingMark​ you can specify the ThingMark id, that will recognize / load the experience itself.

As an identifier you can use the number as is in the ThingMark filename, for one of mine this would be e.g. 520:1 (note there's a : instead of a - )

Cheers,

Michael

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mneumann
16-Pearl

You should have received a bunch of .svg files which are the ThingMarks you will need.

As those are scalable you can print it in any size you want without losing any visible quality.

Those ThingMarks relate to your Experience Server which is currently hosted by R&D.

The ThingMark element in ThingWorx Studio is just a generic placeholder image. You can specify to which of your actual ThingMarks it relates to by changing the "ThingMark" id in its Properties.

Also in Project > Configuration > Experiences > ThingMark​ you can specify the ThingMark id, that will recognize / load the experience itself.

As an identifier you can use the number as is in the ThingMark filename, for one of mine this would be e.g. 520:1 (note there's a : instead of a - )

Cheers,

Michael

Figo
1-Newbie
(To:mneumann)

Hi, Machael

If I use my own Thingworx Experience Service to publish my Thingworx Experience app, how can I received .svn files which are the ThingMarks I need?

Thanks very much,

Fei Ma

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Fei Ma​, Are you using the ThingWorx Studio VM shared for PTC internal or are you part of the Pilot program?

Figo
1-Newbie
(To:ankigupta)

Ankit Gupta​, Yes, I'm using Thingworx Studio VM shared for PTC internal to demo a new Experience app. So it seems that I can use the same ThingMark in VM for the new Experience.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Shared the link for PTC internal ThingMarks in a private chat.

Top Tags