cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Repeater Flashing

pbaierl
1-Newbie

Repeater Flashing

I created a repeater contained in a normal mashup allowing users to configure different displayed parameter values.  There can be anywhere from 0 to 100+ repeater rows available.  The issue I am having is that I call my service once to populate all of the rows in my repeater which works fine.  However, as soon as I start scrolling through the rows the repeater widget keeps flashing while the new rows are being displayed.  Once the scrolling stops the flashing goes away.  This doesn't make for a really smooth and user friendly experience.  Is there a way to prevent the flashing once the scrolling starts in a repeater?

I would like my repeater to function more like a grid that scrolls.

Thanks,

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:pbaierl)

Did you try the different  LOAD behaviors? Sounds like you have it on Load/Unload right now, I would recommend to completely avoid flashing to use Load All. and to minimize it Load/No Unload

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:pbaierl)

Did you try the different  LOAD behaviors? Sounds like you have it on Load/Unload right now, I would recommend to completely avoid flashing to use Load All. and to minimize it Load/No Unload

Thanks Pai!

That fixed the issue.  It is now working exactly as I had hoped it would.

Top Tags