The "sorry! no settings available" is the normal home page for the Experience Service. There are no configuration settings available within the Experience Service.
It looks like the configuration settings have since been updated. Please find the steps below:
To allow public Experiences access to ThingWorx without prompting users to authenticate, the Experience Service and the associated ThingWorx server must be configured to enable public access. To allow public access to ThingWorx, an application key must be created in ThingWorx that can be used to access any properties or services in ThingWorx that are required by publicly connected Experiences. Use the following steps to create the necessary application key in ThingWorx.
1. Create a user named es-public-access.
2. Create an organization named es-public-access-org.
3. Add the es-public-access user to the es-public-access-org organization.
4. Configure the user so that it has the necessary permissions to access the ThingWorx data required by the public Experiences. For more information about the permissions that must be granted to the es-public-access user, see the “User Authorization” section below.
5. Configure the es-public-access-org organization so that it has the necessary visibility permissions to access the ThingWorx data required by the public Experiences. For more information about the permissions that must be granted to the es-public-access-org organization, see the “User Authorization” section below.
6. Create an application key and associate it with the es-public-access user.
7. Navigate to the Administrative Console for the Experience Service.
8. Edit the ThingWorx proxy settings and set the anonymous application key parameter so that it equals the keyId property for the application key that was created in Step 3.