I am done with following things:
- Downloaded Twilio extension
- Imported it in Thingworx
- Opened a developer account in Twilio
- Get Twilio Account SID, Twilio Auth Token with mobile number verification
- Then I create a thing based on Twilio thing template.
- Then I set Twilio Phone Number, Account SID & Auth Token in 'Configuration' of that thing.
Now while testing send SMS functionality I got following error :
What would be the reason of this error?
I have tried same steps but getting error while testing service from thing as: Unable to Invoke Service SendSMSMessage on TwilioSMS : null
1)caller id in subscription i have written directly as : 240204***9
2) While running service mobile number as : +91956**
can u suggest me if I am missing any concept.
While creating account on Twilio, first get a twilio phone number then varify your mobile number from twilio.
And in "Configuration" not in "Subcription" set all twilio details.
Now you will be able to send SMS from Twilio phone number to your mobile number.
Please note : our personel mobile can not be Twilio phone number.
Please let me know if you need any other help related to this.