cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Error 111 & Error code :1001

srao1
1-Newbie

Error 111 & Error code :1001

Web socket not connecting ..

Screenshot from 2017-02-03 16-17-49.png

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:srao1)

Is the port open in the firewall for inbound and outbound connections?

A couple more things to check in the configuration:

• SocketReadTimeout defines how long it should allow the socket to be open before timing out
  • DisableCertValidation notifies the TLS library not to validate the server certificate (config.DisableCertValidation = true)
srao1
1-Newbie
(To:posipova)

Thanks Polina,,could  I know where these configurations changes being done?? I did not see them in source code (main.c)...pls help Iam newbie to Thingworx

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:srao1)

Apologies, I thought you were using dotnet rather than C SDK. The path tw-c-sdk\src\config contains the two files, config and default settings. You may find the similar fields there, for socketreadtimeout DEFAULT_SOCKET_READ_TIMEOUT 100.  Please refer to the helpcenter for the detailed instruction guide http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_edge/#page/twx_edge_cs_hc%2Fcsdk_topics%2Fc_csdk_install_navigating_dirs.html

Shayam,

Any update on this? Was Polina Osipova's post helpful? If so, could you click on the "correct answer" or "mark as helpful" button and let us know?

Top Tags