cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Unable to persist the dropdown on scrolloing outside in mashup, thingworx 7.3.1-b39 version

ak-21
4-Participant

Unable to persist the dropdown on scrolloing outside in mashup, thingworx 7.3.1-b39 version

Hi,

I have one mashup which contains repeater widget. In the child mashup (repeater widget) there are three widgets one is textbox, list(dropdown) and button. As i am coming down to the last repeater mashup i am unable to scroll so that, the dropdown items are invisible(when I am scrolling or clicking the outside the dropdown is closing and I am unable to select last items from dropdpwn) since the scroll functionality is not working.

This is the problem which caused in thingworx 7.3.1-b39 version and is working fine in 7.1.2 version.

Please help me out in providing the solution.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

You should open a support case for this kind of issues, it seems a bug.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:ak-21)

Aneel K​, Have you opened a Support ticket for this issue. Do let me know if you don't have rights to open a case.

ttielebein
12-Amethyst
(To:ak-21)

Hello, I believe the documentation on drop-down widgets found in KCS may help answer your question: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS233925&lang=en_US

Hope this helps!

Aneel,

Any update on this? Were any of the posts in the discussion helpful? If so, could you click on the "correct answer" or "mark as helpful" button and let us know?

Top Tags