cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Axeda gateway - polling different snmp tables at different intervals

gdepickere
1-Newbie

Axeda gateway - polling different snmp tables at different intervals

I am trying to configure the Axeda gateway (using Builder) to configure a device model that has multiple snmp tables. My goal is to to have table to be polled at 1 minute intervals, and the other tables at 5 minute intervals.

I added one SNMP data source with a 1 minute polling interval. This is the 'hybrid' SNMP driver that is event-driven, and I named it 'snmp-minute'.

I added a second data source. I can't use the 'hybrid' SNMP driver. If I do so, and deploy that to my test gateway, it complains that I can only have a single event-driven driver. So I had to add that one as an EDD driver, for EEDDSNMPDriver, and configured it as "polling' with a poll interval of 5 minutes. I named it 'snmp-5-minute'.

Now I added the first snmp table, and configured the 'snmp-minute' data source for it.

When I add a second snmp table, I need to configure the 'snmp-5-minute' data source to it, but that one is not available in the dropdown, only the 'snmp-minute' one is there.

How can I achieve my goal of having different polling intervals for different snmp tables in one Model?

1 REPLY 1

PS: I am also using the EDD_Arrays driver on these tables to turn them into data items.

Top Tags