cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Replacing WebGL - WebFrame-Widget for other 3D-object

beisler
3-Visitor

Replacing WebGL - WebFrame-Widget for other 3D-object

Hi Folks,

For a simulation we are currently using WebGL and the WebFrame Widget to display a few 3-dimensional objects (e.g. cars) in the MashUp. Those cars exist in real life as a toy model and in Thingworx, displayed in the mentioned way. The purpose/idea is now, that you open a door on the real model and the displayed model does the same. A sensor is sending the information to Thingworx.

My question now is: Is there any way to use a CAD-model/Unitiy script or file/3D-Model that helps me realising the project without using WebGL and the WebFrame-Widget?

E.g. importing the CAD-File as in a CAD-Widget and if the sensors gives the information, the car door opens. It doesn't have to open in smooth way, I just need the two conditions "open" and "closed".

I hope my explanation is clear, if not just ask. I am new to Thingworx, so I really hope to not bother you with a noobish question..

Thanks for helping

Benedikt

1 REPLY 1
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:beisler)

ThingWorx community is here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/IoT-AR/ct-p/IoTAR

Top Tags