Hi Spandhana, if the question is just about navigating you could use the URL to the Mashup that contains the dashboard for navigating. Something like this http://<serverName>:8080/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#mashup=DefaultMashupToEditGadget
Have you already tried that?
My Issue Got Resolved. I am able to Display Thingworx Mashup in Iframe Control of my Webpage.
Steps I have done
1) I have followed below step mentioned in Release notes.
Remove all clickjacking protection
- a. Locate the following section of code in the web.xml and comment it out:
- b. <!-- use the SameOrigin version to allow your
- c. application to frame, but nobody else -->
- d. <filter-mapping>
- e. <filter-name>ClickjackFilterSameOrigin</filter-name>
- f. <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
Currently i am using Thingworx 7.3
<iframe id="if1" width="500" height="390" style="visibility:visible" src="http://localhost:8080/Thingworx/Mashups/PGCGraph? appKey=0f4b4662-7d09-46c3-a766-bbbcfa73ad99&x-thingworx-session=true"></iframe>
Mashup URL I am giving like this
here PGCGraph is Mashup Name.
I have Created User (Example:User123) and I Have created Appkey( 0f4b4662-7d09-46c3-a766-bbbcfa73ad99) and assigned created user (User123 to appkey.)
3)For Mashup i have assigned user in Design Time and Run time Permission.
With above steps i am able to get my mashup in iframe.