cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thingworx, Python and Tinkerforge

ypeng
1-Newbie

Thingworx, Python and Tinkerforge

Hello there,

First of all, i´m a mechanical engineering student and i´m not very experienced in programming (little bit node.js, learning python atm). I´m trying to connect a Raspberry Pi with Tinkerforge hardware to Thingworx.

I wan´t to build a thing, containing actors and sensors, which streams the data collected from the sensors to Thingworx with the possibility to recieve events from Thingworx, stopping/changing the behavior of the actors.

So far i got all the hardware set-up with Python code reading the sensor values (and printing them in the console). My biggest problem is, that i have no clue how to get the data to Thingworx. I already read the Raspberry Pi EMS Guide but i don´t get what the LuaScript is doing and how to configure everything/how to implement my Python script..

This thread (e.g. the post from Shushant Pandey) looks like a promising/easy solution but it´s not using the EMS. Would this work for my purpose -> Re: Thingworx and EMS ?

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:ypeng)

1 REPLY 1
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:ypeng)

Top Tags