cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Stand alone Thingworx analytics

btharaldsen
1-Newbie

Stand alone Thingworx analytics

We have created a analytic server according to recommendation. On my PC i had TW 7.0, which was upgraded to 7.3. I do the setting configuration in the Builder. Verifying the configuration from the Landing page, works fine. But when i switch over to  the Data tab i get the following error:

Error invoking service: Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: Execution error in service script [TW_ML_Helper GetDatasetStatus] : Error retrieving upload jobs for dataset 'DemoTest': TypeError: Cannot find function RetrieveDatasetUploadedJobs in object com.coldlight.thingworx.thing.MachineLearningAllThing@5f6f2c76. (GetDatasetStatus#22) Cause: Execution error in service script [TW_ML_Helper GetDatasetStatus] : Error retrieving upload jobs for dataset 'DemoTest': TypeError: Cannot find function RetrieveDa

Is there anyone who can help me?

I am running version 7.3 of thingworx. My collegue do the same. His configuration works fine. This is a clean new one, while my is an upgrade from 7.0 to 7.3

3 REPLIES 3
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:btharaldsen)

Hi

Could you post a screenshot of the version of your extensions, mostly showing the *ML* extensions ?

In ThingWorx Import/Export and select Manage under the Extension category.

Thanks

Christophe

I have a lot of extension installed. Here is a screenshot of Machine Learning and other analytic package installed. Please let me know if you need more.

Its all installed from MED-61147-CD-522_F000_ThingWorx-Analytics-Extensions-52-2

Extention.png

LandingPage.png

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:btharaldsen)

Hi

Here is a summary of the actions we took offline:

- the error reported here is due to some inconsistency between an old version of the extension (ThingWorx_MachineLearning_Extension) and the new ones ThingWorx_Analytics_* .

In order to address it the following step were taken:

1.   Delete the Thing DefaultMLInstance
  2.   Remove the ThingWorx_Analytics_Builder extension
  3.   Remove the ThingWorx_Analytics_Server extension
  4.   Remove the ThingWorx_MachineLearning_Extension.
  5.   Install ThingWorx_Analytics_Server extension
  6. Install ThingWorx_Analytics_Builder extension
  7. Reconfigure the extension – see the http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_analytics_52/#page/ThingWorx_Analytics_52%2Fanalytics-install-config-builder.html%23

This error got away after that but a new one appeared:

Error invoking service: Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: Execution error in service script [TW_ML_Helper GetDatasetStatus] : Error retrieving upload jobs for dataset 'DemoTest': JavaException: java.lang.Exception: com.coldlight.thingworx.neuron.DataIngestService.listDataUploadJobs(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/json/JSONObject; (GetDatasetStatus#22) Cause: Execution error in service script [TW_ML_Helper GetDatasetStatus] : Error retrieving upload jobs for dataset 'DemoTest': JavaException: java.lang.Except

This error is due to the use of ThingWorx 7.3 which is not officially supported with ThingWorx Analytics 52.2.

Using ThingWorx 7.2.4 did resolve this error.

Thanks

Christophe

Top Tags