cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to publish thingworx studio experience on private server

aziliotto
4-Participant

How to publish thingworx studio experience on private server

Hi, i need to publish a thingworx studio experience on a private server. i found on the doumentation with the command "curl" here:  PTC

In the Thingworx studio IDE: Project info -> Thingworx experience service i can change the link for the remote repository. Is possible to have an internal LAN repository for my experience so i don't have to be connected to the internet for publish an experience ? How can i Implement an internal repository ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:aziliotto)

giri​ do you happen to have any information on this?

Alberto Ziliotto​ the requested feature of publishing experience without connecting to internet can be achieved by the 'On Premise' Experience Service. We also provide 'On Premise' for commercial version.

As you are using Trial version, it is recommended to use cloud Experience Service (ES). For more details about the Commercial version, please contact corresponding PTC representative.

Thanks,

Giri

aziliotto
4-Participant
(To:katte)

Thanks Giri, i will ask to the commercial for a 'On Premise' license to get this feature. so i imagine is possible to comunicate with an internal thingworx instance ?

Yes you are correct.

Top Tags