cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to show fixed line in time series chart as threshold without taking as DataField?

bgupta-2
9-Granite

How to show fixed line in time series chart as threshold without taking as DataField?

Dear Team,

Currently I am showing Alert Threshold  and Alarm Threshold as DataField. But I don't want to show these two line as Data Field. From Stream, Alert Threshold and Alarm Threshold getting fixed value. Ex 38. These two line need to show as fixed line without Datafield. I don't want to show in radio button .

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:bgupta-2)

Hi Bhuwaneshwar, i've not tested it but one idea could be to have multiple Data Source instead of using SingleDataSource and then simply in one DataSource you omit the two fields and in the other DataSource you can have these two fields with static value and make sure for that series you disable the ShowLegent visibility so it doesn't show on the chart and for the other DataSource you can enable the ShowLegend so you can see all the Legends barring those two fields.

Hope this helps.

Hi Prashant,

I have tried but not working as multi source chart. showing only one filed. So how can we add multiple filed of same data source.

Top Tags