cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Issue when I use Model Item

AlexandreMG
13-Aquamarine

Issue when I use Model Item

Hello,

when I use Model Item, it is work well. I save it, close the experience and when I open it, everything is moved. If I delete the model item, everything goes back to his place.

Any ideas ?

1 REPLY 1

Hi Alexandre,

I'm also seeing this issue.  In my case, I have a multi-level assembly and I want to create a Model Item for a sub-assembly.  I drag the Model Item widget onto a part that belongs to the sub-assembly and everything is OK, even if I save the project, exit out and then come back in again.  But then I edit the properties of the Model Item and change the Component Occurrence to select the sub-assembly.  At this stage it looks OK on screen, but if I Preview, or exit and come back in to the project, the whole sub-assembly has moved to a new location. as shown:

Clipboard01.png

If I remove the Model Item widget, then the sub-assembly immediately moves into the correct position:

Clipboard02.png

It looks to me like it works OK for individual parts, but it's broken for sub-assemblies.

Can anyone comment on this?

Top Tags