cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

3D Widgets showing no data from TWX

sbergner
1-Newbie

3D Widgets showing no data from TWX

Hey all,

I have rebuild the Blue Pump Demo for the Hololens and with gestures and voice commands.

Everythings is working fine instead of the "live" data coming from ThingWorx.

I am using a Thing that is generating random data on his properties. I use the external data panel in Studio to bind the properties to 3D gauges and 3D Labels in the Hololens experience. In the Composer and in the experience preview i see that data is changing but on the Hololens I see no data.

Has anybody the same issue?

Seb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mthakker
6-Contributor
(To:sbergner)

Did you allow anonymous activity on the "Thing" for "Property Read," "Service Execute," and "Event Subscribe"?  If you created a new Thing, these permissions need to be enabled for that Thing.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
mthakker
6-Contributor

Did you allow anonymous activity on the "Thing" for "Property Read," "Service Execute," and "Event Subscribe"?  If you created a new Thing, these permissions need to be enabled for that Thing.

Thanks Milan, that was the case. I missed that the hololens experiences are always public.

mwassmann
5-Regular Member

Sebastian would you share that thingmark? :-))

Hey Martin,

sure here is the ThingMark (530:99), but I am still working on the experience to bring in more features.

I have implemented one gestures and three voice commands so far:

• "Play Sequence" / doubletap - starts disassembly sequence
  • "Show Data" - shows simulated sensor data
  • "Remove Data" - hides sensor data

530-99.png

drapo
1-Newbie

Hello Sebastian

would you be kind to share step by step creating voice commands for hololens?

Kind regards

Daniel

mwassmann
5-Regular Member
(To:drapo)

Hej Daniel,

did you check the help of studio?

It's pretty straight forward to create voice commands -> right side of studio / Data pane.

Voice alias is what you would say to trigger the command.

voice response is what "view" will say after it recognized the command. (advanced: this can also be the step instructions - or whatever with some JS)

https://help.vuforia.io/studio/#page/ThingWorx_Studio_Help_Center%2FEyewearBestPractices.html

Top Tags