cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Multiple Application on Single Thingworx instance on Same Server using Thingworx 7.3

sdaram
1-Newbie

Multiple Application on Single Thingworx instance on Same Server using Thingworx 7.3

Hi All,

I have two Applications (Application 1 ,Application 2) . I want to use Single Thingworx instance for both Application (Note :Both Application using Thingworx 7.3). Please guide me how to get this approach and risks involved in this approach. Looking for positive response.

Thanks& Regards

Spandhana

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:sdaram)

Hi Spandana, I think for this you need to look for setting up Tomcat for multi tenancy on single ThingWorx instance running on Tomcat, because other than setting the access permissions and organizations etc you will have to manage the available resources utilized by Tomcat here's something i found to begin with Commons Configuration – Mutli-tenant Configurations

I don't think there is any other configuration that you can make with ThingWorx itself, to run in multi-tenant setup it has to be Tomcat. May be someone else here have different idea on this.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:sdaram)

In addition to what Sushant shared; please make sure that there are no entities with same name in the applications. If there are any please plan on how you want to merge them.

Top Tags