cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

I want make same experiences like your thingmarks with motorbike.

mvasicek
1-Newbie

I want make same experiences like your thingmarks with motorbike.

Hello,

But i don´t know how i can make it slideshow like your experience.
Can you tell me how i can do it slideshow in thingworx studio ?

Here is thingmark what i mean.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
katte
1-Newbie
(To:mvasicek)

To give a brief idea on the Bike demo, the slideshow kind of experience is built in such a way of navigating between multiple views. You can create Multiple views under Left Project panel -> Views, in each view (2D canvas) add a button and bind the button click event with desired view and Select 'Navigate' checkbox.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
katte
1-Newbie

To give a brief idea on the Bike demo, the slideshow kind of experience is built in such a way of navigating between multiple views. You can create Multiple views under Left Project panel -> Views, in each view (2D canvas) add a button and bind the button click event with desired view and Select 'Navigate' checkbox.

mvasicek
1-Newbie
(To:katte)

Thanks this working well. But now I have problem with loading models. When i watching bike every slide loading model very smoothly. I want to have everywhere same model. How can do you same quickly loading model like in bike demo ?

Thanks for respording

rsingh-8
4-Participant

How do we navigate to different views as shown in the Bike demo experience while experiencing through view app? Do we add any widget on 2D/3D or it is done through some different way?

Also for each view, do we set the location of 3D as same so that when we navigate to different views it shows the same model at same location?

Thanks

Ravi

ThingWorx Studio

Ankit Gupta

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rsingh-8)

Hi Ravindra Singh​,

You can use a Angular JS function like below to navigate to a view on click of a Button.

$scope.MoreInformationNav = function() {

$scope.app.fn.navigate('MoreInformation'); // ViewName: MoreInformation'

}

Then just call this MoreInformationNav function in the click event of the Button.

I hope it helps.

rsingh-8
4-Participant
(To:ankigupta)

Thanks Ankit Gupta for your quick response.

So do all views should be 3D views and put the models at the same place and same ThingMark location? How do we see the navigation dots on Top.

I was able to move to different view using the button and then calling the Click event and mapping it to different view to navigate. But if you see in the screen below "Slide to resize" heading. Are all these views and 3D type? It would be great help for us to complete our prototype if you can share some guides or instruction around these. I went through help center guide at  PTC but could find how to do which is done below.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rsingh-8)

Hi Ravindra Singh​,

The Dots can be achieved with the resource image widget with Source changed to different images on Button Click.

You actually don't need a different views for a Slide show.

Create Multiple Cards in the same View of 2D overlay and make the card visible that should be shown currently other remains hidden. You can create a function to achieve this.

3D-View remains same.

I hope it helps.

Top Tags