cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Without using of GetLoggedProperties service and its list widget Can we display TimeSeries Chart using ValueStream for one logged property at a time.

RohitKumar_Jais
4-Participant

Without using of GetLoggedProperties service and its list widget Can we display TimeSeries Chart using ValueStream for one logged property at a time.

I want to display logged property into TimeSeriesChart using ValueStream. I am using QueryNamedPropertyHistory service to display logged property (Temperature, Humidity) trend into TimeSeriesChart.

I don't want to use GetLoggedProperties to display Logged properties into list widget and then chart will display logged property variation on selection of that logged properties in List.(Here SelectedRow(s) of GetLoggedProperties is passing to 'PropertyNames' parameter of QueryNamedPropertyHistory service)

Without using of GetLoggedProperties service and its list widget I want to display TimeSeries Chart using ValueStream for one logged property at a time.

Please let me know is there any way to achieve this in thingworx platform?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags