cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to display 2 texts from 2 services in single label by toggling?

bmarimuthu-2
1-Newbie

How to display 2 texts from 2 services in single label by toggling?

run test.png

First I explain what I have done in above screen. Here "Run communiction Test" button  is overlayed by "continue" button. On clicking,I have set visibility as false for those 2 buttons using 2 different expression widgets. And I have used a validator " Run comm" that returns true value on clicking of "Run communication Test" binded to visibility of  label in "system message" fieldset So that it ill be visible only after clicking of   "Run communiction Test" button.

My requirement is,

I have a label in "System Message" fieldset. On clicking of "Run communiction Test" button, it has to display the "result message "column from "spLocal_comEnteGreatScaleCom_Run_Test" stored procedure

Similarly, On clicking of "continue"button, it has to display the "result message "column from another stored procedure"spLocal_comEnteGreatScaleCom_Evaluate_Test"

Please help me out of this!!

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:bmarimuthu-2)

These unfortunately are the most challenging within Thingworx since it is Source to Many, Target of One

What you can probably do is the following

Create a Session Parameter

have each service that runs, in the Server side update the Session Parameter with the label value

On the Client side do a GetSessionParameterValues service to retrieve the label information

have it triggered on Service Invoke complete of either service.

Top Tags