cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Responsive Application

rengineeringand
4-Participant

Responsive Application

Hello,
I'm building an application that  must fit on a smartphone screen. Everything works fine except when I rotate the device. I have to images below to exemplify the case.

The application is composed with a master that is horizontally divided and has one header and one responsive row. The header is 130px height.

vertical.pnghorizontal.png

As we can see on the images above, when the device is vertically rotated, the header seems to consume less space on screen than when it's horizontally rotated. Ideally, I want everything to work as if it was vertically.

5 REPLIES 5
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rengineeringand)

Hi Radix Engineering and Software​,

As per my understanding from the images shared; the height of the Header seems same but the content size has reduced. Could you please confirm if the zoom level is same when the orientation is horizontal vs vertical?

I hope it helps.

Hi, Ankit Gupta​.

Thanks for your response. The zoom level on the browser  is the same for both orientations and the image I sent has different resolutions

What I expect to happen is that the application is responsive related both to the height and the width of the screen. Or, maybe block page rotation. Is it possible?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rengineeringand)

Hi Radix Engineering and Software​,

Rotation for mobile application is defined in the Mobile settings so it can be set there.

As far as I know; Mobile Mashup Builder would be available in future for Mobile Mashup.

Refer to following Thread I found regarding same; https://community.thingworx.com/message/42864#42864

Thank you for your Response Ankit Gupta​.

So far I haven't found any acceptable solution, though.

Hi,

Did you find any solution to this issue of responsive application?

Thanks,

Tarun 

Top Tags