cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Dynamic Sub-menu sizing

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot

Dynamic Sub-menu sizing

Hi,

Is it possible to resizing sub-menu column on the basis of cells in that?

For example:

I have 5 items in sub-menu ,as shown above. Now another user logs-in and not allowed to see "Item 4" and "Item 5".

Henceforth,I'm getting this sub-menu:-

BUT, what i like to see in actual is:-

Anyone has ever done similar to this,Please comment.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:TanmeyTWX)

Such a feature is not available, however, I did submit an enhancement requerst on your behalf, PSPT-3659.

Please keep in mind the delivery of enhancement requests is not guaranteed and is prioritzed according to the current workload and R&D availability, with defects taking priority. You may look into custom extensibility to develop your own solutions. Attached is some  documentation on custom extensions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:TanmeyTWX)

Such a feature is not available, however, I did submit an enhancement requerst on your behalf, PSPT-3659.

Please keep in mind the delivery of enhancement requests is not guaranteed and is prioritzed according to the current workload and R&D availability, with defects taking priority. You may look into custom extensibility to develop your own solutions. Attached is some  documentation on custom extensions.

I thought so.

Thanks Polina Osipova​ for submitting the request.

Top Tags