2 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2017 9:09 AM by atenti RSS
    atenti Newbie

Can I use Repeater widget in ThingWorx Studio to create gauges dynamically?

Hi, I want to use the repeater widget in ThingWorx Studio to generate gauges dynamically.

In the "Data" field I bind an InfoTable and I want to create as many gauges as infotable rows.

Is it possible?

Thanks,

Alessio

• Re: Can I use Repeater widget in ThingWorx Studio to create gauges dynamically?
        mneumann Creator

Hi Alessio,

it should be possible, the repeater will repeat its inner element, e.g. a gauge and fill it with the data it gets from the ThingWorx service (InfoTable).

Are you running into any specific issues?

Cheers,

Michael

• Re: Can I use Repeater widget in ThingWorx Studio to create gauges dynamically?
            atenti Newbie

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to do that with my infotable, but i have a problem.

First of all, i would like to use this infotable in this example to explain my problem :

CountryCapital
            ItalyRome
            FranceParis

So, I want to create 2 gauges with the "Capital" value. How can I do that?

I tried to bound "All items" in the field "Data" of the repeater and then I bound the "Capital" field (from the "Current Selected Item" menu) into the field "Value" of the gauge I put as inner element of the repeater.

I see 2 gauges, but with the same values, and if I click on the value, it changes with the next value (for example: I see "Rome" in both. if I click on "Rome", I see "Paris" in both).

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Alessio