cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Entity Not Found : [PlatformSubsystem]]

bgupta-2
9-Granite

Entity Not Found : [PlatformSubsystem]]

Dear Team,

I am getting below  error on login by non administrator user on application log when user try to open any  thing, thingtemplate, datatable, data shape

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@9d3d12e][message: Entity Not Found : [PlatformSubsystem]]

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@57472e32][message: Entity Not Found : [ConfiguredThing]]

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@24d57adf][message: Entity Not Found : [GenericThing]]

12 REPLIES 12
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:bgupta-2)

Hi Bhuwaneshwar, which group does these users belong to? You need to provide them with sufficient rights to be able to view or edit those entities.

Hi Sushant,

I have given already permission to that mashups , entity but still getting error.

vr-6
4-Participant

Hi Bhuwaneshwar,

You need to give visibility permission for those entities.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Bhuwaneshwar Gupta​ could you please share how is the visibility setup and where is this on the mashup only or on the organization or user group or directly on the users?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Bhuwaneshwar Gupta​,

You must be receiving these error after removing Users group from the everyone organization.

These error just indicate that the user does not permission to access these entities.

You simply need to create an organization for the user and assign visibility permission for that organization so that user can inherit the permission to view these entities (Just not mashup).

If you still get some error you just need to provide the corresponding Permissions.

Do let me know if you still face any issue.

Thanks

HI Ankit,

Already user has added in new Organization.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Does that organization have visibility permission for PlatformSubsystem entity?

Hi Ankit,

I have given organization visibility permission for Platform Subsystem entity. Now no error . as post in trail conversation.

But getting error when  user ReliabilityEngineer1 login and seeing mashups . Mashup is working fine. But in log error is showing in below

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@665b1d5a][message: Entity Not Found : [ReliabilityEngineer1]]

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Bhuwaneshwar Gupta​,

Just give the visibility permission for ReliabilityEngineer1 Entity to ReliabilityEngineer1's organization to resolve this error.

Done. Thanks

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Bhuwaneshwar Gupta​,

If this issue is resolved; please mark helpful and correct answers to close this Thread and let other members know that this Thread has a solution.

Top Tags