cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

I have bind the data from ThingWorx Foundation onto a 3d Gauge Widget in Studio and when I see it in preview option, I can see the Data streaming successfully but when I scan the data from ThingWorx View, I do not see the data streaming. Need help

agangaiah
14-Alexandrite

I have bind the data from ThingWorx Foundation onto a 3d Gauge Widget in Studio and when I see it in preview option, I can see the Data streaming successfully but when I scan the data from ThingWorx View, I do not see the data streaming. Need help

I have bind the data from ThingWorx Foundation onto a 3d Gauge Widget in Studio and when I see it in preview option, I can see the Data streaming successfully but when I scan the data from ThingWorx View, I do not see the data streaming.

Need help

Thanks,

Avinash

5 REPLIES 5

Avinash Gangaiah​ This might be that the experience project isn't set to public. please follow the help center article on Configuring Public Access

agangaiah
14-Alexandrite
(To:katte)

Wonderful. Now it works fine. Had to grant Public Access to TWX.

Thanks,

Avinash

I have the same problem, except my data does show live on my iPad but it will not on my Android phone nor a few others I have tested. Is this a common problem that others are experiencing?

agangaiah
14-Alexandrite
(To:randerson-21)

Did you try granting public access? I do not encounter this problem anymore.

Avinash

Yes, it works fine on iPad but not on Android devices

Top Tags