cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

mspicer
1-Newbie

Hi!

I'm new in this software and want to explore / learn but I think I accidentally deleted my user under the "Entity" which I have created some "Things". All the "Things" that have my username I have deleted and it's too late when I found one "Thing" that has a type as User. Is there any way to Log-in again into the ThingWorx Composer?

Please help.

Thanks in advanced!

markyspicer

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:mspicer)

Are you on a trial version? Are you a customer/partner? Could you please provide details on what kind of environment you are accessing. Thank you!

Hi

I think it was a trial which I have been using in the IoT University(link provided for developing the rover project).

Hope you may help. Thank you!

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Mark Clinton Spicer​,

Trial version is available for 30 days only. You had started the Thread on 05-June. When was the ThingWorx Foundation server started for the first time?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

If the trial version duration is over; you can continue with Downloadable version of ThingWorx: https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/trial-editions

Top Tags