cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Widget Issues

pbaierl
1-Newbie

Widget Issues

I am having some issues with a few widgets on our sandbox server.

1. the logout button extension from the market place does not show up on my mashups

I am able to select the logout button widget in my mashup and link a redirect URL to it without issues

When I view the mashup the button isn't displayed.

2. The google maps extension isn't being displayed.

I can select google maps in Composer and link data to it.  However, the map never loads.

I have added the Google Map API key to our extension as well

Both of these widgets work correctly on our production sever, but not the sandbox.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

8 REPLIES 8
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:pbaierl)

Are there any custom widgets installed? Any errors seen in the browser developer tools?

I didn't see any issues in the developer tools for our thingworx application.

I see the following in our web browser debug:

CombinedExtensions.20170605_180051.js:3037 Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token

Here is the information on the logout extension I am attempting to use.

Hi Paul, on which TW version are you working? LogoutButton it's already in place starting at some point of 7.X

Hi Carles,

Yes, there is a version of the logout button in our version, but it doesn't allow you to pass in a redirect URL only a redirection mashup.  I am trying to direct the user back to the FormLogin screen for their organization when they click the logout button.

It was working and one day just stopped.  The logout button works correctly on our production sever, just not the sandbox.

Here is our version.  7.2.3-B48

Thanks,

Paul

But the version it's the same on both servers?

Correct.  Both servers are running the save version.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:pbaierl)

Do you have custom charts installed? Does the issue go away if you remove the logout button extension from the sandbox?

Top Tags