cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

mashup can't add widget

pmillar
1-Newbie

mashup can't add widget

Hi everyone.  New to Thingworx.  I am creating a mashup.  Added a panel, added an image in the panel.  Then added an LED display and bound my device value.  Click save, viewed, all looks good.  I now want to add a Label.  I drag drop the label but it disappears.  So I try any widget.  No widgets will stick to my mashup.  Just the original two  image panel and led display.

Ummm have I clicked something I shouldn't have?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:pmillar)

Hi Peter,

Could you check if you have added your widget in the panel or not?

Nevigate to workspace in your mashup and find the panel you have added and focus/click it:

See if your widget(Label) is added or not. If not added, please verify that:

1. you are adding widget in the panel not other place on your mashup(try to add widget in )

2.Verfify that your session is not time out; if so relogin again and try to add Label widget again.

3. You could also add Label or other widget in other place other than the same panel, but prerequisite is that you added another panel(or if you directly add a Label widget in other place than the same panel, it will inform you that a new panel will be added in order to place the Label widget).

Hope it helps,

Br,

Anna

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Running Thingworx 7.4 with PostgresSQL

AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:pmillar)

Hi Peter,

Could you check if you have added your widget in the panel or not?

Nevigate to workspace in your mashup and find the panel you have added and focus/click it:

See if your widget(Label) is added or not. If not added, please verify that:

1. you are adding widget in the panel not other place on your mashup(try to add widget in )

2.Verfify that your session is not time out; if so relogin again and try to add Label widget again.

3. You could also add Label or other widget in other place other than the same panel, but prerequisite is that you added another panel(or if you directly add a Label widget in other place than the same panel, it will inform you that a new panel will be added in order to place the Label widget).

Hope it helps,

Br,

Anna

Top Tags