Prepare to set up the redirect from the old address to ensure your end-user accessibility/awareness; change configuration of your remote devices to access the new address. There is no particular documentation or best practices on this topic but I may look into adding an article to our knowledgebase.
if you planned an IP-Change on your production enviroment you have to to do something like this:
- change the ip for PersistenceProviderPackages like PostGreSQL or Mssql
- there are no steps to do for implemented H2 database
- if you using a custom Experience service
- change the ip under default settings in studio and the info Experience Service URL in each project
Microservices like anomaly detection:
- change the ip in microservices.properties when not using localhost in results.destination.uri
The new environment must not lock any ports needed for thingworx, again.
Erik Schmidt // inray Industriesoftware GmbH