cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to bind alert in mashup?

drichter
14-Alexandrite

How to bind alert in mashup?

Hey,

I have 12 things (same template) with 5 properties. Every property have a "OutOfRange"-alert with different thresholds.

All things are in the same mashup. End everything is cool.

Now I want change the text color of a property value if it is out of range.

How can I bind alerts in mashup? Which service can show me is a value is out of range (or other alert)?

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:drichter)

Hi David, have you already tested the alert service available with the template which you are using. With the above description it appears you can use GetAlertStatus or GetAlertStatuses

drichter
14-Alexandrite
(To:supandey)

Hmm, I have only:

• GetAlertDefinition
  • GetAlertDefinitions
  • GetAlertSummary
  • GetAlertSummaryForProperty

Maybe this services come with a thingworx version > 7.

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:drichter)

David, the services differ depending on what sort of Template you are using. The screenshot from my reply is from the RemoteThing Template. What sort of Template are you working with? And which version of ThingWorx?

drichter
14-Alexandrite
(To:supandey)

My thing based on a MQTT template which based on a GenericThing template. I work with Thingworx 7.2.1.

with the help of the services like 

• GetAlertSummaryyou will be able to show in a mashup with the help of grid widgetAnd for coloring, you need to use one of  the state definition which you need to customize for the parameter on which you want to change the state by color.
Top Tags