As Craig asked, if this is the UploadThing for ThingWorx Analytics, could you please give us some more details on your architecture:
- Did you install ThingWorx 8.0 as a docker container ?
- and are you trying to install uplaodthing in that container ?
- what is the host OS ?
- is ThingWorx Analytics Server installed on a different machine or the same machine as ThingWorx Platform ?
my setup is one linux server with a TWX-Docker (8.0.1 - postgres) container and a second container with Analytics(8.0), both installed with the provided installers.
next to the two containers is a postgres container.
I tried to install the upload thing in the TWX Container because it needs acces to the ThingworxStorage folder.
Did you have any installation steps or a manual for installing the Upload thing in the Docker container?
Or even better some additional container with required connections to the TWX container?
I have managed to reengineer the install script an create my own docker container.
- create correct config files for Upload Thing an made an local folder for it
- Create an startscript to change some values in configfiles (WS endpoint) and start the UploadThing
- Create Dockerfile
- Build and run image
It is not beautifull and with ~450mb for the image not the smalest but it works in my case.
if anyone is interested in the resources let me know about it